Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Joining Debbiedoos for Pet Party!

I linked up with Debbie http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/p/pet-partay.html
for a Pet Party.
Thanx Debbie, for hosting all these pets~

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what big eyes you have!!! Such a pretty kitty! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria, Thanks for following my blog. Maybe we were related in a past life LOL. We even have the same kitties...My Abbie is just like yours only torti without the blue eyes. She is so painfully shy, I can't get her to sit for even a moment unless it's..like now.. when I am blogging or sewing..Nothing like Lizzie with her big baby blues..Keep in touch, Jean (Bayside Gal)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victoria, thanks for stopping by my corner of the world. I used a type of decoupage glue that is actually to adhere napkins to material. Go figure! It's a bit stickier than the Mod Podge. But pretty napkins adhere to the tin can so beautifully, like a second skin. So much nicer than regular images for decoupage. I save all my tin cans and decorate them for giving away as pencil holders or to put baked goodies in. A great way to recycle. Give it a try. Best wishes! Tammy

    ReplyDelete