Pages

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy 2011~

A new year, a new look to my blog....
I'm trying to learn how to play with the settings, colors, etc, to make my blog look nicer....

Right now, I'm loving having my Beauty Boy's face at the top of my page!

I sure wish it was not 2am right now! I would like to sit here longer, but my whole body is telling me to go to bed!

So, another day has passed, and I still feel like my blog is waiting for me to make it better! ~Maybe tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. Kelly's work is my new addiction. I bought supplies to try my own hand at creating some so make sure you stop by again to see what I get made
    have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of your site--but not sure how it did look before--but that "kitty" at the top is a winner!!!!
    Hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Kitty! I like the new look. I spent a lot of time on Friday updating the look of my blog. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete