So, I rise up out of my chair, hoping quietly enough to not wake the sleeping giant laying 6 feet away in his hospital bed, but, I don't succeed...
He awakens, so I bend over and give him a kiss, and {YUCK!} I say, without thinking before speaking: "You have minty bad breath"
.....You see ....His newest thing is to have a tin of Altoids on his bedside table, since his mouth gets so dry during the night....I tell ya, there's been more than once, that I've been woken out of a sound sleep, to some strange noises coming out of his wide open mouth!
Reminds me, of a dream I had the other night.... I could hear someone on the phone in another room, and they were deaf! I knew they had to be deaf, because their end of the conversation was unintelligible! I thought it sounded like some deaf girl, trying to talk to someone on the phone, and I'm thinking, "why don't you just SHUT UP! The person on the other end of the phone has no idea what you are trying to say!"
Finally, I woke up! And realized that that deaf girl, that was my husband! I was so disgusted at all that jibberish "she'd" been speaking for so long, I yelled over to his bed {he's in a hospital bed, didn't I mention that already? It's across the room from our bed, where I sleep all alone...},anyhow, I yelled "ART, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" He continued to lay there, sound asleep, emitting weird noises. Eventually, I turned over onto my "good ear", so I couldn't hear him as loud... But, you can bet that I let him know in the morning how I thought he was a stupid deaf girl!
sidenote: This doesn't mean that I think all deaf girls are stupid--did you notice that I have a "good ear"!?!!??? I just was REALLY irritated with this deaf girl!!!
another sidenote: I'll be back to edit this when I can think again! It's after 3 am now, and my brain is shutting down! I don't know how Drs and Nurses do it.... 12 hour shifts, and longer! Ugghhh! I am beat!
I like to sleep in~~until-- like... unGodly late!!! I'm too ashamed to say how late, although it is before noon! I'm afraid that I may really "oversleep" {past noon!} on this "night"!
And I will be back .... like i said, to edit or finish this post!
ADDED ON: 2pm, Sat.1/15~~
Good Day! I did it! I awoke {and actually Got Out of Bed!} Before Noon {minutes, only, but Before Noon!}.....And even before Art!!!! :P
It's a beautiful warm {mid 60's} and sunny day, here in Florida, so I'm not gonna spend HOURS online.... Maybe I'll go for a ride... if the beast will start! It's been since Dec.1 that I've ridden! I tried, on Jan.1, but had to charge the battery overnight instead, and then it's been too darned cold!
Enjoy your day, blog friends!
There are certain types of foods that you consume that can be a culprit to bad breath.
ReplyDeleteTry Oraltech Labs, It worked for me, although I will say it's not just do this and "bam your breath is cured" they make you change your entire mouth cleaning habits. So you end up doing it all their way. But in the end it becomes a daily habit. It covers Post Nasal Drip and Tonsil Stones as well thankfully. If you have bad breath you'll know it messes up your whole social life. And I suppose the best thing is they don't make you go out buying "special" products for the rest of your life. Just don't get it and then think you'll do what it says “now and then” because it's either all or nothing, and trust me getting rid of my room clearing faecal breath meant I was all in. Alex’s, J. USA.
ReplyDeleteyou called your hubby a stupid deaf girl. lol!
ReplyDelete