Whenever friends have dieted, I've always rolled my eyes... I never dieted.... Diets are for fatties.... So, what's going on in my head now????
Is is just the facebook post I saw the other day? My cousin, 370 lbs, {i can't imagine being that weight!}had been posting things with my sister, and I was reading their posts... ended up going to her blog and mainly just laughed at it... But, am I doing the same thing???? Look at my posts-Pumpkin Bread Pudding! OMG! How can I think that I'll lose weight eating that???? My cuz's blog was funny, because she was telling all about the fattening foods she was having, and lack of exercise, too.... And here I sit--while my ab chair exerciser thingy sits in the other end of the house.... That's where I should be right now!!!!
Guess I gotta "get with it".... First, a before picture:
{I'm holding a huge starfish that I'd found while snorkeling... God, I miss that! Yes, I am in Florida, so I probably could find a place, but near us, the water's always too murky to see anything... ok, I'm getting off track.... time to get back on....}
While out yesterday, in one of my fav. stores {Marshall's!}--I found this book, and thought, ""For $3.00, why not? If nothing else, it'll be fun reading..."
So, in bed last night, I started it... I really don't remember if it's any good or not--I fell asleep reading it, and I'm so glad I did-fall asleep, that is, cuz I was fighting the grumblings going on in that fat belly of mine.... I don't know what happened, ... maybe the cottage cheese I bought wasn't so good???
Anyhow, luckily, it was only me {not hubs, who's in a wheelchair} that had constant diarrhea for more than 2 hours last night..... Looking forward to trying to get into the book again tonite, while not sucking on Pepto-Bismol tablets!
Hey, they're the same color as the book! Even my tongue looked like that after 6 of those nasty things! Hmmm, if I had a night like last night, every night, for a month, I'd lose that 35 pounds for sure!
Oh well, more on my diet later!

you look fabulous in that bikini picture! i haven't been able to work a bikini in many years. i like to say i'm fat & happy these days. sounds better than skinny & miserably hungry at this stage of life.
ReplyDeletegood luck on that diet!
thanx for your compliment!
ReplyDeleteFunny, how when I look at that pic. now, all I can picture is a merkin hanging out of my bikini!
Fat & happy, that's me, too!
hahaha! just so long as it's not a bacon merkin. cuz then you'd have any critters in the vacinity loitering about, sniffing very rudely. lol!
ReplyDeleteuh oh...what's a merkin? I'm missing something here...
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, diets??? HISS! That's a bad word.
I'm about to check out your pumpkin bread pudding recipe...I usually make these things only when I have company, so I only eat one or two pieces instead of eight. See? Genius, right?
Karen: go on back to Sherilyn's scab post! You'll find it, the comments! or quicker, google it!
ReplyDeleteS: Bacon? yes, there would be very rude sniffing! Reminds me of some friend's dogs!
OMG still laughing because I whine and complain about gaining a few pounds but I do nothing about it. Well, I think about exercising while I'm eating cookies. Does that count??
ReplyDeleteNow I have to google merkin
OMG........................LOL
ReplyDeleteit's merkin day at vic's place!
ReplyDelete