Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

way past time!

It is 'way past time' that I posted something here....

But, as always, right this minute, I feel rushed.... So, maybe later...

After all, I did take a bunch of pix yesterday, while out in my garden....

And we went over to the Atlantic Coast on 2/24 to watch the Space Shuttle Discovery Lift-Off for the last time!
And I took alot of pix that day, too....

I'm loving Florida in February... well, March, now! {Already, can you believe it? Time sure flies!}

Well, in order to add pix, I need to get up outta this chair, and go get my camera from the kitchen...{and if I get up, then I'm not coming back for quite a while!}

I just found a cute idea for 'blogger's block'~~You know, for when You don't know what to write about?
I think you can click here:


{one of these days, I'll learn how to link up things better, here...}

There. Done. A post on my blog! Haven't done this in weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. you rock :)

    and now I need to go find out more about this Idiot Proof diet... because my spare tire needs the diet (even though I would stop short of calling myself a fatty or anything) and the "idiot" part is at least close enough on days like today... maybe sleep will help? I'll get back to you on that one!!!

    ReplyDelete