Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011



If you click here:
http://christinasadventures2010.blogspot.com/2010/10/cinderella-story.html

You will see a cute make-over on a piano bench!


Just a few weeks ago, I purchased this red one, pictured above , for $4.00 at a yard sale. I think it's time to refinish mine!
{It's also time that I learned how to post pix where I want them to be! ---I didn't know that this photo was going to be at the top of my page! Help Me!! Anyone? I think I'm a quick learner!}
~~time to go look at my fabric stash, and see if I have anything that will match any of my paint supply!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your bench - it looks like a fun project.

    When you get ready to insert a picture, just make sure the cursor is where you want it to be. I had the same problem as you in the beginning - the cursor seems to automatically jump to the top when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger is COMPLETELY FRUSTRATING when it comes to inserting pictures. I too try to put my cursor exactly where I want the picture to go, but it does NOT end up there. Sometimes I've put the pics in first, THEN typed up what I wanted for the text after. Somewhat easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the after of the bench! Thanks for stopping by my new blog and following. I am also now a new follower of yours...
    kim @ tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete