Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Slow Down!!!



That's what I need to do!! {SLOW DOWN!}  Life is going so fast... I think I'm on a merry-go-round that is spinning out of control!  There's so much to do and so little time to do it.

Last Saturday, I took my parents to the boat parade in town.
 The next day, this cute girl visited us for a bit.... This is my husband's newest grand-daughter.  Baby Ella.
 And here she is with her Dad,  checking out my Harley!
 Here's my youngest grandson {he's 4 months older than Ella}~~~  Ezra Marcelo.  He was so excited to wrap the lights around his neck.
 A photo of our tree this year...

 got one of  the kittys in this picture...
 Arianna and Ezra~~~~
 Tonight we went to the Christmas Parade~~ So much fun.  And got to see some good friends there, too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, was good of you to stop
    by my blog. You asked about the fabric
    store in St Pete, http://jaysfabriccenter.com/
    They have rolls of fabric and It's a really
    nice place to save a bit of money.
    So glad you got to take the family to
    see the boat show.. Ft.Laud? I lived
    right off the 17th st. bridge for a time
    and loved it there..
    Happy Holidays to you and your family.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much for your reply, Sandy. I haven't been there, but I have heard of Jay's... We're in NPR. It was a small boat parade in town that we saw. But, it was fun to see, my parents just got into town a few weeks ago, for their first winter here. Happy Holidays to you as well!

      Delete