"I'm so cute, it's scary!"
So much fun, having a baby in the house!
We went to a local harvest festival, mainly because we saw that they were offering free hot air balloon rides!
It was tethered to the ground, so it only went up a few feet---maybe 20-30 feet? I'm not sure. Hard to judge!
This little guy has just been noticing the sky the past month or so. So, you know that when we heard about this opportunity, we had to take him "Up in the Sky!" That's one of our favorite sayings, right now! We'll say it, and he'll point his cute, chubby little finger up in the air, and tilt his little baby head back so he can see up high!
The view from inside the balloon!
A photo of my husband, with his son and his girlfriend and baby girl.
This was the first day we got to meet the 2 girls! Baby Ella is 7 months here.... {4 months younger than my grandson.} And so cute. She sure looks a lot like her daddy! {And he sure looked a lot like his daddy's baby photos!}
I love these pumpkins... not sure what they're called....
Somewhere, on someone's blog, I think I read 'pink pumpkins'.... But, I don't know...
Big Sister, and Little Brother. At the pumpkin patch!
Nanna {me}, with my baby and her babies!
Pumpkin carving time! {This reminds me of an old blog post photo I posted... gotta look back at it... I think it may have been 2 years ago!}
At age 10, Arianna did such an awesome job carving her own pumpkin!
And what better carving than a kitten? {Her little brother is in love with kittens right now!}
Happy Halloween! So cute!
Painting whiskers on a baby tiger!
The CIRCUS is in town! There's the RingMaster, holding a Baby Tiger! And a Clown with a Dancing Bear!
a close-up of the dancing bear! Love the eyelashes!
Trick or Treating at the mall..... JCPenney's windows were great mirrors!!!
Happy Halloween to all! Hope it was all treats and no tricks for you!
Is anyone else excited to start listening to Christmas music???? Only 54 days!















Looks like your family had a wonderful
ReplyDeletepumpkin day together..
Thanks for your visit to my blog and to
answer your question about the yarn I
used,, it was Red Heart and was indeed
soft.. I love to knit and crochet and do
it often, especially this time of year..
Happy Fall
Sandy