a quick crochet project
~Baby Leg Warmers~
Patterns for leggies and hat were purchased from:
The Inner Hooker.
You can find her on facebook and etsy.
My 'black cherry' tomato plant has tons of little green tomatoes.... Yesterday I picked 6 black ones, ready to eat. I'd been waiting for days, finally remembered that these weren't going to get 'red' like normal cherry tomatoes! I see some more here that are just about ready! I've got easily 10 dozen tomatoes on this plant!
Right now, my zucchini plants are huge, but no fruit yet... Kale just got planted a few days ago...Green beans are gonna be ready to pick soon! And we've been eating spinach for a few weeks.
Squash... is it acorn? or butternut? I've got both....
here's some green beans...
Christmas time in Florida... it had to be another 80* day here...
We even wrapped one of our palms this year.....
My mother bought me a wreath from Home Depot... I love the smell of fresh cut evergreens... That is the smell of Christmas! I found these cute snowflake LED lights this year...
Here's what will be my parent's bedroom... It's where I've been working--- from taping, sanding and priming/painting the walls and ceiling {my father painted the beams}... To tiling this floor.... time to grout it. But first, I'm gonna get our 3rd bathroom grouted.
Art, with my mother and grandkids, decorating her Christmas tree, tonight, after dinner at her house.
my parents, with Ari and Ezzie.












No comments:
Post a Comment