Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

a bit late, but here's some pix of my village~ after not having any of it out since 2006, it was nice to have even just a few houses and accessories to enjoy... Hopefully by next Christmas, I'll have a shelf ready! ---Since I did buy a 10 foot long pine board already for it!

And, here's my Mister~he takes such lovely Christmas photos!







2 comments:

  1. Great village - I notice you even have motorcycles! And I love your cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to stop by and say thank you
    for your visit to my blog.. It's always
    nice to see another Tampa Bay resident
    blogging. I've been in Clearwater for
    6 years now and am so enjoying the area.
    My life took me around the world and I'm
    loving being in one place, finally.
    Beautiful kitty
    With hopes you and your family are
    happy and healthy...
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete