Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies.... Melt in your mouth goodness! They're like a 'shortbread'. We put apricot jam in some of these.
What's better than homemade macoroni and cheese? =nothing! We add broccoli, cauliflower and carrots to ours.
The last Saturday in February: we spent in the garden.... One week later, I'm happy to say--From seeds: green bean plants have sprouted, radishes, onion sets, cucumbers.... And our plants are doing great...they are--tomatoes, basil, kale, and many varieties of peppers.
The last Saturday in February: we spent in the garden.... One week later, I'm happy to say--From seeds: green bean plants have sprouted, radishes, onion sets, cucumbers.... And our plants are doing great...they are--tomatoes, basil, kale, and many varieties of peppers.
Yummy - I'm on my way to your house! Love the Maple picture.
ReplyDeletethat casserole of mac n cheese with veggies is calling to me.
ReplyDeleteyou're going to have a fantastic garden full of yumminess in a few months!
Your mac and cheese sounds great with all the veggies, and congrats on the garden growing already! Here in Philly we'll just be planting peas on St. Pat's Day, everything else much later:@)
ReplyDelete