Sliced up a bunch of gala apples and threw some flour, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg on 'em... and tossed them into a 'cheater's pie crust'.... in no time I had the kitchen smelling good! Next, I worked on a big ol' pan of stuffing! {I made another turkey the other day, and we ate all the stuffing already!}.... Oh, and I had 2 huge butternut squash-es to use up or throw out! Half of that went right in the freezer, ready for soup! Yum! This pie looked so good with the sugar on top... Can't believe I didn't have a piece until after dinner! {...like 6pm!}
{I love Gooseberry Patch! And Ribbon Candy!}
And today, just now, I finally got my tree up, and lit! Now to get all the decor. out of the shed!
{I love Gooseberry Patch! And Ribbon Candy!}
And today, just now, I finally got my tree up, and lit! Now to get all the decor. out of the shed! Maybe by the end of this day, that'll be done! ........ I so want to get out all my houses!!!!!! Gotta get a shelf put up for them first....
Meanwhile, it's time to go pick up 'the little girl' from school.... And take her home to her momma and new baby brother.... Can't wait to see him! ....Gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment