

The first time I saw this group, was Christmas, '02, I believe... My daughter got tickets for all of us---her new boyfriend {future husband}liked them, and so it was the first thing we really did as a family with him... It was a wonderful show, and I'm glad to have the memory of it, and I liked the show enough to go again, but for some reason, we never did... Fast forward: to Now ~2010; I now have a new husband, who has never seen this group, and his birthday is exactly one week before Christmas, so when I realized that TSO was playing nearby, I got tickets for us... Today, we went to the afternoon showing, and he loved it as much as I did the first time I saw them! We actually had an addition to our concert, in Tampa~ they also had "Cheap Trick" come out and do 2 songs~ The only thing that would have made our day better, would be to have come out of the arena and see it snowing out! Oh well, we know that's not gonna happen, when it's in the 50*'s .... But, the 50*'s are chilly for us! We had winter coats and mittens on!
Lucky Girl! I love Trans Siberian Orchestra, but I have to resort to CD's, two of which are now in my car. Merry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeletehello my friend...i wish i had lived in vermont..never lived there...only visited...born and raised in california...and i don't care for it much here...but..jobs, family...you know how it goes....and i LOVE TSO as well....
ReplyDeletehappy to visit here today.
meryy christmas
kary and teddy
i got a free ticket to go see them a few years ago & thought it sounded boring, cuz, well, i'm not a musician, so listening to an orchestra seemed like listening to elevator musak, but i was truly blown away by the concert. since then i've been giving people tickets for shows around christmas time. awesome!
ReplyDelete