Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

it's so easy to lose track of time when i sit in this chair! .....oh, what good intentions I have!

I can spend hours, perusing blogs, losing myself in them, and just getting all "warm and cozy" feeling~enjoying the photos that you'all have posted, the stories you tell, and the music you share on your blogs!
.....It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas!....just because I've peeked into some of your blogs.....

So, I made myself a cup of ginger tea, to have while I'm getting lost online! {even though it's 80*outside right now, I'm singing Christmas songs!}
here's the recipe:
Into your tea mug: place some thinly sliced, fresh ginger, one slice of lemon, a sprig of rosemary or mint, and a little honey...Pour hot water over, let steep for 5 minutes. Enjoy! {This reminds me of TheraFlu tea~call me strange, I love the taste of that!} There's other variations, too, like iced....I'll have to grab the magazine off my kitchen counter, and post about it later....

No comments:

Post a Comment