Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

sleeping beauty...

i don't know why..... i can't seem to post pix in the order i want to... so here's the girlie, on her new favorite sleepin' spot.... Art's bed. Since she's had all her hair shaved off, and we've gotten a cold spell, she's finally succumbed to sleeping with people!!





Here's our little girl kitty~sleeping on my bed. This is before her date with the groomer! She now is naked! ...And FREEZING! It's been so cold here in Florida, we might as well have snow! {Actually, I'd love to see snow! I miss it!} For all you that got snow, I hope you loved having a White Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. i love your pretty furbaby with & without her fur. i've got one long haired kitty, but never thought of shaving her down. hmm... she'd be pissed! it's all i can do to clip between her toes & keep her nether regions tidy.

    ReplyDelete