I have a mini chopper that I use ALL of the time. Just whip that puppy out and let it whirl. It saves me so much time.
I'd love to see the price break down for that large bag of walnuts. I'll bet you saved tons of money by getting it.
Now, the rice cooker? I *think* I have one... or maybe it's a vegetable steamer. I need to check. It's up in the attic on my list of things that I need to use or lose in 101 weeks. (It's on my sidebar on my blog)
I have enjoyed my coffee with you this morning.
I love your grandmother's table!! And you have an older post with an angel with a broken wing. IMO, that is inpirational and symbolic and I am now looking for a broken clearance angel myself.
Hi Debbie: I just cleaned out my purse, and found my Sam's Club receipt... The cost for the walnuts was $13.22, and it's a 48oz or 3lb. bag. Now, like I had posted, I'd just bought a bag at the grocery store--it was 1 lb. {16oz}, and I do believe that I threw away that receipt{!} but, if my memory is right, it was around $8.++. So, the way I figure, that would make my Sam's nuts about 50% cheaper---since $13.22/3 lbs, then it would be: $4.41/one lb, or $8.82/two lbs., and I only got one lb for that price at the grocery store! Now, I'm off to WalMart {yuck!}for some groceries...~~Not where I usually do my grocery shopping, but the weekend's sale flyers caught my eye...
I have a mini chopper that I use ALL of the time. Just whip that puppy out and let it whirl. It saves me so much time.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see the price break down for that large bag of walnuts. I'll bet you saved tons of money by getting it.
Now, the rice cooker? I *think* I have one... or maybe it's a vegetable steamer. I need to check. It's up in the attic on my list of things that I need to use or lose in 101 weeks. (It's on my sidebar on my blog)
I have enjoyed my coffee with you this morning.
I love your grandmother's table!!
And you have an older post with an angel with a broken wing. IMO, that is inpirational and symbolic and I am now looking for a broken clearance angel myself.
Hope you have a sweet weekend.
Hi Debbie:
ReplyDeleteI just cleaned out my purse, and found my Sam's Club receipt... The cost for the walnuts was $13.22, and it's a 48oz or 3lb. bag. Now, like I had posted, I'd just bought a bag at the grocery store--it was 1 lb. {16oz}, and I do believe that I threw away that receipt{!} but, if my memory is right, it was around $8.++.
So, the way I figure, that would make my Sam's nuts about 50% cheaper---since $13.22/3 lbs, then it would be: $4.41/one lb, or $8.82/two lbs., and I only got one lb for that price at the grocery store!
Now, I'm off to WalMart {yuck!}for some groceries...~~Not where I usually do my grocery shopping, but the weekend's sale flyers caught my eye...