here it is, 10:05pm, Art fell asleep quickly tonight... {his bed is right behind me as I sit at the computer, I'm surprised he's staying asleep!!}
Oh, how I love to "blog-hop", to see all the beautiful photos that other's share, and take a peak into their lives!!!
As I was hopping thru quilting blogs tonite, I found http://sunny-quiltingdreams.blogspot.com and the last sentence caught my eye... here's what it said:
"Now, it's time to get back to blog-hopping, looking for more inspiration."
Funny, how I always get online, thinking, maybe today I'll write something on "my thoughts" page, and then it seems like I think, "oh, I don't have time to do that, so I'll just look at a few blogs, for inspiration...." and then HOURS have passed, and I could have written a short story!! Instead, I've just been pouring over other's thoughts and shots {photos, that is}.
But, anyhow, if I never write anything here again, who would know?? I just recently had someone start following me {thank you, new friend!}.... but mainly, I feel like this is just a diary of sorts... a place for me to write about me...that noone else will read.... maybe, though, like me, there are others out there, that feel like, "oh, I don't have the time to comment on that nice girl's blog... so I'll just read it and hop on to another..., or, my comments wouldn't be anything grand, so why bother?"
sounds like Steph just came in from work {massage therapist, works til 10pm}..... I'll miss her in a few weeks..... she's moving into her first apartment!!!!
guess I'll go see how her nite was... that's all for now...
Hi! Thanks for finding my blog and leaving the nice comment. I'm now a follower of yours! If you'd like, I'll try to explain how to do a link sometime over the weekend? See you around blogland!
ReplyDelete