this is out front.... plants were put in back in '07, new red mulch {one bag so far}added today...That's my brother-in-law's Ford Explorer~~it's for sale, he's in Vt, it's here in Fl.
LOOK, NO LEAVES!!!!!! Whew, I raked so many magnolia leaves today!!!!
See, here's one of the many magnolia leaf piles!!!! June, and I'm raking leaves!!!!! No autumn raking here!!! {it's normally now and in Feb.!!!}
here's a pineapple top I put in the ground last week.... and an avocado pit that was thrown out has started, all by itself!!! {that actually I noticed back in March... WOW, can u believe it's still alive {with my black thumb, LOL!} Butternut squash plants behind it, and I threw some little mini pumpkin seeds in near the squash plants....
"...and with a broken wing, she still sings"...... I bought this cute little garden statue with fairy wings years ago, marked down cuz of the broken wing... But I loved it anyway!!! Always said that I'd paint a little sign with this song quote, and have it near this statue.... maybe someday!!!!
LOOK, NO LEAVES!!!!!! Whew, I raked so many magnolia leaves today!!!!
See, here's one of the many magnolia leaf piles!!!! June, and I'm raking leaves!!!!! No autumn raking here!!! {it's normally now and in Feb.!!!}
here's a pineapple top I put in the ground last week.... and an avocado pit that was thrown out has started, all by itself!!! {that actually I noticed back in March... WOW, can u believe it's still alive {with my black thumb, LOL!} Butternut squash plants behind it, and I threw some little mini pumpkin seeds in near the squash plants....
"...and with a broken wing, she still sings"...... I bought this cute little garden statue with fairy wings years ago, marked down cuz of the broken wing... But I loved it anyway!!! Always said that I'd paint a little sign with this song quote, and have it near this statue.... maybe someday!!!!I planted a banana pepper, a yellow bell pepper, and another type, cubanella {I think it was called}..... along with 3 different varieties of tomatoes {one cherry}.... and 7 basil plants here in the garden, 6 more, out in the shade, so I can see if they do better in one place than they do in the other....
NOW, LET'S HOPE THAT MY THUMB TURNS GREEN!!!!! I WANT FRESH FROM THE GARDEN VEGGIES!!!!!!!
Personally, I think the broken wing is PERFECT. I'm now going to be on the lookout for one too.
ReplyDeleteI think it is inpirational!!