Rainy days here, make me want to bake! Since I had found a carrot cookie recipe online last night, and scribbled it on a piece of scrap paper, that would be what I'd be baking today....
First I threw dinner together, including preparing some carrots...{this recipe I'd found said they'd used canned carrots for the "1 cup of mashed carrots" that it called for. We don't do much of any canned goods here, but always have fresh carrots around.}
Once the mixer was running, Arianna came to see what was going on... By this time, the dough was ready to spoon onto sheets... She helped do that, and together we made the orange icing. In 10 min. the first sheets were coming out of the oven, and the cookies cooled quick enough that she was put to work icing them...I pulled out some of my cute fall dishes to put the iced cookies on.
Here's a link to the recipe~~~
http://easybaked.net/2012/08/14/carrot-cookies-with-creamy-orange-frosting/#




these look really yummy!!!!!
ReplyDelete