Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Bombs Away!~~~

This is a magnolia seed pod.... They're falling all over my lawn, now that the flowers are done blooming.  {Yeah, that's sand, not snow! We're in Florida!}

 Here's one, still intact, it hasn't dried up enough yet to see all the red seeds inside.
 I was relaxing for a few minutes, in my hammock, and was being bombed by a squirrel! He was chewing up these red seeds, and spitting them at me... okay, so maybe he dropped them, but he sure did drop alot!!!!
 I finally had to turn around, and let him drop them on my feet... I'd had enough of slimy chewed up seeds falling on my FACE!!!!
**had to add a little note---I'm sitting inside at the computer, and I now hear these big pods being dropped onto my roof!  He just won't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment