Here's a look at the backside of a project I'm doing for my daughter's birthday...
And here's a look at the front! She spotted this, at a little sewing shop in town, back in the spring, .... so I decided to surprise her with it... It'll finish about 3"x5" so I should be able to finish it by Oct.23! She'll be 25 then... and a month away from delivering her first baby!!! I can't wait!!! {But, that also means I must get busy!!!! Lots of baby projects to do too!!!!}
update: Oct.3,2012..... I finished this and sent it to my aunt that loves witches~she celebrated her 50th birthday this past spring, and I decided to give it to her, instead... Here's the end result, in a frame....
And here's a look at the front! She spotted this, at a little sewing shop in town, back in the spring, .... so I decided to surprise her with it... It'll finish about 3"x5" so I should be able to finish it by Oct.23! She'll be 25 then... and a month away from delivering her first baby!!! I can't wait!!! {But, that also means I must get busy!!!! Lots of baby projects to do too!!!!}
update: Oct.3,2012..... I finished this and sent it to my aunt that loves witches~she celebrated her 50th birthday this past spring, and I decided to give it to her, instead... Here's the end result, in a frame....

No comments:
Post a Comment