Today, I went motorcycle riding, with 9 other bikes. We went to Sleepy Hollow. It's an outside bar/restaurant, on the water, here, in Florida {in the backwoods!!}

You can even get to it, by your pontoon boat, or by air boat! And they always have live music.

Here's a picture of me & my friend, Jimmy... Since it was mother's day, all mothers got a corsage to wear... And our $5.00 BBQ plate was a special! Steak & Shrimp! {with baked potato and corn on the cob}. I'm always surprised at how good the food tastes out here!!! It's all cooked on a huge bbq outside.

Here's just one view of the bike parking! That's my friend, Helen, on her phone, standing next to my Red & Black Harley.

And here's one more close up of me...no one ever takes pix of me, so I got this one myself, early on.... Just as we were leaving, Helen's hubby asked if I'd like my pic. taken, so that's how I got the one of me and Jimmy!
You look very happy. I'm glad you were able to get out for a fun day with your friends.
ReplyDelete