Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010




Happy Halloween!

Last week, we carved pumpkins, in our backyard...

Marcelo, Stephanie & Arianna


and here's Steph & Ari with ME!
Don'tcha just love the look on Ari's face?
I think she looks quite frightened! Eeew, Pumpkin Guts!





Hee-hee! Here's me, with my eyes on! ~~So I could read my blueprint while I was carving!
This is the first pumpkin EVER that I've carved and liked!!! {I've carved many, but never
liked how they've turned out!!!~~It was so easy to search online for a neat template, and then I
just made a quick sketch of it, and headed back outside to start carving!}



Ari, framing her jack o'lantern!

Our 3 pumpkins, all carved, and lit up!


Side note: I had to go back and edit this....
My photo of all 3 pumpkins disappeared,
and when i got it back,
it went to the top of my page...
oh well, it can stay there!

...And, this picture, of my masterpiece, it's sideways!
Wish I knew more about posting, to fix this!!!

also, I had written this all in a pretty shade of orange, and I
can't figure out why it goes back to black when I publish it!


No comments:

Post a Comment