OK, this is going to be real quick! It's 2 am, and the a/c unit just shut off, so, I am thawing out!, but, also my fingers are clattering away on this LOUD sounding keyboard!!~~I'm hoping not to wake dear hubby!! He fell asleep so quickly tonight, and just a little after 9pm!!
It's been almost 2 years since his stroke....He sure gets tired out easily since...
Today, we had to go to St. Pete for an appt. @ 10:30am for me {with my workmen's comp. lawyer}, and then to the Veteran's Hospital in Tampa, for a 12:30 appt for him....
So, we had to leave our house between 9-9:30. I showered, as usual, but, he also wanted to shower... uh,oh... He just woke up!!! And asked what time it was!!! 2AM!! He was shocked at the time, and I'm not happy that he woke, cuz, I was hoping to close my eyes very soon! ...but now, he'll probably have the darn tv... hmmph, nope, he turned it on, for only about 20 seconds!! Guess I better shut down this computer and let him sleep! And, he's reminding me, that we have the refrigerator repair man due between 9-11am....So, I have to get up early!!!! Guess I'll end here...
No comments:
Post a Comment