Also, you can see my love of rustic wood!! The miniature "screen door" looking shelf, I fell in love with, last fall, when I found it at an autumn festival, with 100's {!!!} of craft tables and some little stores, too {!!}~~ I really knew I had to have it, when I saw the price tag said $3.00!!!! And here's my oldest G-baby, Cody, on his first day of school!! July, 09 {he goes to a year round school, in N.C.}
The red rose, is in a bud vase.... I went over to my neighbor's last night, to "prune" her roses for her..... She's now in a nursing home, and the nasty grasshoppers are enjoying her beautiful roses! I picked 2 stems that had 6 roses on each!!! And then 3 long stem single beauties! I really need to get over there with my bigger pruning tools, this rose bush is out of control!!!
The red rose, is in a bud vase.... I went over to my neighbor's last night, to "prune" her roses for her..... She's now in a nursing home, and the nasty grasshoppers are enjoying her beautiful roses! I picked 2 stems that had 6 roses on each!!! And then 3 long stem single beauties! I really need to get over there with my bigger pruning tools, this rose bush is out of control!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI apologize for deleting the post I'd just added. I'm so oblivious sometimes. I'd asked if you had a followers list and then I found it after I'd asked. Duh.
ReplyDeleteThose flowers are beautiful. My heart goes out to you and your hubby. He's very blessed to have you there to help him. Your blog is so nice! I'll be back to visit again. Keep up the good work. Blessings...
Kady, Thanx for your kind words! I don't do much on my blog, as you can see.... But I so enjoy reading other's sites!!! {btw: I love your new fabric~~the chickens and the kitties!!!}
ReplyDelete