And, now, Baseball Season is in Full Swing!!! So, at least, I know, I'll have some "down time", sitting in front of the tv!!! Hand-Sewing will get done!!!! ..... and maybe that little knit sweater?? I'm still not real quick, when it comes to knitting!!! I did finish that same little blue hat, again, this time, for my daughter's best friend's first baby!!! I'd love to get the sweater made for them, too, and I do have time, as he's due in July, and this will be a fall wardrobe item!!
But, I've also got a hand embroidery project, I started, about a month ago.... a cute little barn print.... only about 5"x7".... So, that will argue for some of my 'sitting in front of the tv' time!!
Then, there's also, the hand appliqued lap quilt/wall hanging, that I started in '08, while the Tampa Bay Rays were winning the American League Championship Title, and went on to play the Philadelphia Phillies in the World Series.... This is a Winter scene, with pine trees, a log house, snowy hills, and a snowman... I love the colors, and the pattern!!!! I put it down on the last game of the World Series ~~when the Phillies beat the Rays, and Art had a stroke that night!!!~~I really should have brought it with me to the never-ending hospital stays and nursing home stays, I could have had it finished long ago!!! I vow, {right now!} to finish it for this Christmas, so it can hang in our dining room, instead of being folded up in the closet!!!!....so, I guess, I better get away from the computer, and in front of my sewing machine!!!!! Bye for now!!!
Wow, you have a lot of projects going at once. Sometimes I have too, but too often some get put aside and I find them months (or years) later. You're inspiring me to get busy! Thanks.
ReplyDelete